[SOLVED] Pc reboots while gaming ! Help!

RjRehal

Prominent
Nov 16, 2020
Recently i built a pc and while gaming it just goes black and reboots without errors
Specs
i7-10700k - processor
32gb ddr4 gskill ripjaws 3000mhz
Asus tuf gaming b460 plus - mobo
Inno 3d rtx 3070 x4 ichill - gcard
Antec df 600 - case
1tb - crucial p1 , 480gb sata ssd -kingston
Antec a400 cpu cooler
Corsair Cv 650W bronze 80+

I have latest bios updated
In windows event viewer i see kernal power critical error 41 task 63 whenever pc reboots
I have stress tested cpu , gpu , ram for an hour and it didnt reboot .
Reboot only occurs when i play games.
Temperature usually doesn't goes more than 80 C for gpu and cpu ..
I have tried googling and applied all software setting for kernal error.. but it didnt helped.. if anyone can help me i would b pleased !

Solution
The CV series was meant for a low end system's, if anything for system with iGPU's or less demanding GPU's. You should change the unit to a CX 750W unit and see of the issue persists. Also, the issue you mentioned above is due to a faulty or failing PSU if your thermals aren't in question.

In retrospect, you can spend a good amount of money on the processor and the GPU and you literally cut corners on all the other parts in your build, that's just the exact opposite of what a build should be.

Lutfij

Titan
The CV series was meant for a low end system's, if anything for system with iGPU's or less demanding GPU's. You should change the unit to a CX 750W unit and see of the issue persists. Also, the issue you mentioned above is due to a faulty or failing PSU if your thermals aren't in question.

In retrospect, you can spend a good amount of money on the processor and the GPU and you literally cut corners on all the other parts in your build, that's just the exact opposite of what a build should be.

Reactions: RjRehal
Solution

RjRehal

Prominent
Nov 16, 2020

I built the pc for first time.. i didnt had proper knowledge for power supply series.. will try for 750w psu..

RjRehal

Prominent
Nov 16, 2020

I upgraded to Corsair RM 750w 80+ gold psu and the problem is gone. Thanks !

TRENDING THREADS