Question Pc reboots with low load

Mar 9, 2021
Hello, I been having weird issues, sometimes all usb ports reset and then come back after like 2 seconds, some other times all usb ports go away and at the same time the pc freezes and then it reboots, sometimes it happens only when watching youtube videos, or by playing non heavy games like League of Legends, I also been playing star wars jedi fallen order and shadow of war, but never got the issue while playing those two.

Already deinstaled and reinstaled chipset drivers, updated BIOS, turned off fast boot, replaced ram sticks, but no luck yet, also the Motherboard has a QCODE display and it show no changes when the issue happens or any error codes.

Video Card is a little newer and the issue was there with old card too, so I think is not a GPU issue.

• Pc has no overclock
  • Temp is not nigh, I been monitoring it and its not high, lets say the issue can happen with processor at like 50-60 C
  • Been monitoring cpu usage and its low, like 30% when the issue happens

Hope onyone can help me, been googling this and no luck yet, thanks.

SPECS:
CPU: 10900k
MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero Wifi
GPU: Gigabyte rtx3070
SSD: WD Black NVME 512gb
PSU: Corsair RM850 80+ gold
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600Mhz
AIO: NZXT kraken X73

Hi Forks.

A system rebooting or shutting down is normally a PSU, overheating or GPU issue.

CPU and GPU temperatures at idle and load?

Voltages 3V, 5V, 12V ok?

That RAM is running at what speed? 3600MHz? Might be RAM instabilities. Try running that RAM at 3200/2933MHz to see if it goes away.

Tried reinstalling GPU drivers after using DDU?

Mar 9, 2021
Hi Forks.

A system rebooting or shutting down is normally a PSU, overheating or GPU issue.

CPU and GPU temperatures at idle and load?

Voltages 3V, 5V, 12V ok?

That RAM is running at what speed? 3600MHz? Might be RAM instabilities. Try running that RAM at 3200/2933MHz to see if it goes away.

Tried reinstalling GPU drivers after using DDU?
CPU is +40c idle and +53 load
GPU is +46 idle and +58 load

So, I just downloaded hwmonitor and noticed that +12v is giving me 20.640v, so I think thats like so bad?
UPDATE: Just went into BIOS and it says +12v its actually 12v, but hw monitor still giving me +20

Last edited: