[SOLVED] PC reboots without warning for no particular reason

Joppie

Prominent
Sep 27, 2019
Hello,

the last while I've been experiencing something with weird my PC.
The specs.

The current problem is: the PC will reboot itself without warning me in any way shape or form.
It happens the most when playing modded Minecraft for some reason, but does happen at other times as well.

I've checked all the temps, they are good.
I've stress tested my GPU using Furmark and tested my RAM using Memtest86 (which returned no errors).

I've been reading about possible causes, and a lot of them go end up saying that the PSU might be faulty.
Seeing my PSU has plenty of amps/watts and is basically brand new (only had the PC for like 2 months), I don't get how it would already be faulty.
I also don't have a different PSU that I can try, nor anyone near me with a leftover PSU.

Does anyone have an idea?

Solution
Corsair as well as other memory manufacturers won't guarantee compatibility when using multiple memory kits.

You might try lowering clock speed, relaxing DRAM timings to get two memory kits working together.

zx128k

Reputable
Please post your full system specs (each component) and note what parts you have overclocked and the frequency/voltage you have the overclock part at. People need to see if there is issues with the build or overclock.

Joppie

Prominent
Sep 27, 2019
Please post your full system specs (each component) and note what parts you have overclocked and the frequency/voltage you have the overclock part at. People need to see if there is issues with the build or overclock.
I posted a link to a pcpartpicker list of all the specs. Haven't overclocked anything.

zx128k

Reputable
You need to start making sure everything is stable. I would be running aida64 first and or prime95. Could you run HWiNFO64 and post a screen shot. Temperatures and voltages when you run aida64. See what the VRM temps are like and the voltages from your PSU to see if they are in spec.

Joppie

Prominent
Sep 27, 2019
You need to start making sure everything is stable. I would be running aida64 first and or prime95. Could you run HWiNFO64 and post a screen shot. Temperatures and voltages when you run aida64. See what the VRM temps are like and the voltages from your PSU to see if they are in spec.
I tried to do what you asked for, here are the screenshots from both aida and HWiNFO.
Screenshots.