Question PC Repeatedly turns on and off while attempting to booting up

Mar 2, 2019
It started like a month ago, so i was playing a video game, and then my computer suddenly freezes. Weird noises coming from Headset/speaker, cursor not working, everythings freezes. So, with that. I manually turn off the computer via the power button. It turned off but, when i tried to turn back in. It just turns for like a second or two, the cpu and motherboard lights are lit though, as well as the fans (GPU, CPU and casing) And then it off and does the same thing over and over endlessly. It trapped in an On-off cycle, unless i unplug the power from wall.

I googled, find some tips like swapping the RAM slots (i tested on every socket), and unconnect all hardware stuffs except the mobo and power supply, which is only resulted in longer "Life" instead a second or two, but it still does the similiar things as above. Turns on and off repeatedly.

Just some note, my computer had a bsod a day before it broke. I already sent it for like 2 times for services in arrow, first it was just the power supply. But i got lucky because i still got warranty on it, and second was the motherboard things, it happened just 3 days after i replaced the Power Supply. Had to sent it back to Gigabyte Support centre, when it back. It actually work well. Just for 3 weeks though, and then it broke again and eventually ended up on this forum.

I keep wondering, is this just a mobo things or something else ? Or maybe some services guy whom i contacted had some conspiracy to let my pc broke so he can fix it and earn money multiple times ? god knows that.

Mar 2, 2019
I've tried it, start it without ram, GPU,CPU and hardisk. It still the same, but in addition. It "live" a quite longer (10-12 seconds) before going off and on again endlessly.