Question pc restaring randomly,freezing,thinking in sequences and sometimes not booting when turned on

Apr 14, 2023
Hi my PC restarts randomly ,some times freezes and when I turn on the computer it starts but suddenly shuts down for bit like a few seconds and turns on again then boots normally or sometimes doesn't boot at all and it has a wierd problem that is not "mouse related" which is the cursor shows thinking in sequences and finishes thinking with a wierd clicking of the mouse and opened window flashing?! that happens every few seconds which when your working it's torture :( . I don't know if these problems are related to each other or not but nothing so far has fixed these issues. I have updated drivers,renewed the power and updated BIOS with everything default in BIOS and no overclocking. I checked the event log for errors and no error related to this issue. I have tested the performance with several stress test apps and it works fine under pressure and the restarts and the freezing feel random not only in high computing moments.
windows 10 64 bit
motherboard asus x570 pro
amd ryzen 9 3900 xt
64Gb ramm 3200 16 cl corssair
graphic 3080 RTX nvidia PMY
two ssd samsung 500Gb
two HDD blue 1 and 2 Tb
liquid cooling deep cool 360
1050w cooler master gold power
I really appreciate your help...

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Coolermaster is the brand of the PSU while 1050W is the advertised wattage for the unit. Gold is the advertised 80+ efficiency rating of said unit. What is the model of the unit? How old is the PSU in your build?

What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? If you've performed a BIOS update prior to this thread's creation, did you clear the CMOS after you've verified that the BIOS was successfully updated?

Apr 14, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Coolermaster is the brand of the PSU while 1050W is the advertised wattage for the unit. Gold is the advertised 80+ efficiency rating of said unit. What is the model of the unit? How old is the PSU in your build?

What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? If you've performed a BIOS update prior to this thread's creation, did you clear the CMOS after you've verified that the BIOS was successfully updated?
Hi thank you for your response the BIOS was not updated by me since I am not pro at this stuff so I don't know what is CMOS and I used to have a 750w power full modular but upgraded to 1050w. if I am not providing info correctly would you please guide me how to check them out thanks

Lutfij

Titan
You can identify the PSU by taking off the side panels and see what the sticker on the side of the PSU states. As for the CMOS inquiry, it's the battery on the motherboard that keeps the time and settings intact). You can use CPU-Z and see under Mainboard's tab what the BIOS version for the motherboard is at this moment of time.