I had these specs for a while:
MOBO: ASROCK Z77 Extreme 3
PSU: Chieftec CTG-500-80PB 500W OEM
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.40GHz 1155
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB AORZS Xtreme Edition 6G 9Gbps
RAM: 8GB 1866MHz DDR3 RAM Kingston HyperX Fury Black CL10 Kit
HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Blue 7200rpm 64MB SATA3
SSD: Samsung 120GB SATA 3 2.5" 840 EVO

A month ago my PC restarted during a game, i thought it was like an odd error everything has worked perfectly after that.

2 weeks ago i've changed some hardware, so my new specs were like this:

MOBO: Gigabyte Z390 UD
PSU: Chieftec CTG-500-80PB 500W OEM
CPU: Intel Core i5-9600K
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB AORZS Xtreme Edition 6G 9Gbps
RAM: HyperX Predator Black 16GB (2X8GB), DDR4, 3200MHz, CL 16, 1.35V
HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Blue 7200rpm 64MB SATA3
SSD: Samsung 120GB SATA 3 2.5" 840 EVO
CPU cooler: Be Quiet! PureRock

My PC restarted yesterday during a game just like it did in the past so i quickly replaced the PSU (luckily one of my friend's had a spare) so the new

PSU: Cooler Master Elite Power 600W (RS600-ACABM4-WB) is this.

But the restarting issue remained (only when playing games so far). I can replicate the issue by stress testing with FuMark (normal test worked without any issues). I was monitoring both the CPU and GPU tempts while gaming (before the restart) and during the FuMark test and they have never surpassed 63C°.

My current BIOS version is: F9 2‎019/10/15
there is a newer BIOS verison (F10J 2‎020/09/16), would an update solve the issue?

The other thingss i've checked/did so far:

-replacing hardwares / wires
-manual GPU driver install
-checked the different energy saving settings/ turned off "automatic restart in case of error"
-i've run memtest it gave 0 errors
-i even tried using a different electric outlet

If anyone has any advice or tips im looking forward to it and thank you in advance!

(the restart occured without any error messages, event logs show nothing only the system restart).

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When you swapped out all those parts for a new system, why didn't you replace the PSU for a reliably built unit like one made by Seasonic? That's the least you could do for all the money you'd spent on the parts listed. The CoolerMaster unit is not a step above the Chieftec, more like the same unit just in another clothing.

Breadboard the system with the PSU swapped out for something reliable, lie a Seasonic unit, mentioned above.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When you swapped out all those parts for a new system, why didn't you replace the PSU for a reliably built unit like one made by Seasonic? That's the least you could do for all the money you'd spent on the parts listed. The CoolerMaster unit is not a step above the Chieftec, more like the same unit just in another clothing.

Breadboard the system with the PSU swapped out for something reliable, lie a Seasonic unit, mentioned above.

Solution
Nov 14, 2020
Dear Lutfij,

Thank you for your fast response and good advice, one of my other friend visited me with his FSP Hyper M 700W PSU and the FuMark test is going on for a good 10 minutes now, while with my previous PSU my PC restarted after 2-10 sec.

Thank you!
Ordering a new PSU rn.