[SOLVED] PC restart loop and turns off ?

Apr 26, 2021
Hey all,
I built my PC around 6 weeks ago, but recently I've encountered some issues. Sometimes while doing basic tasks or more commonly when playing games my PC would just fall into a restart loop, to fix that I would turn off the power supply and turn it back on and then it would be fine. But today it went into the restart loop, and it did not turn on even after turning the PSU off/on.

I saw that the CPU light on my motherboard was flashing, I tried everything, removing CMOS [battery], moving ram sticks, but what did work is that I removed the CPU power plug and plugged it back in. It worked after that I'm really happy about that. But I know this issue is going to come up again. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this, is it a faulty power supply, CPU or motherboard?

Thanks.

Solution
Its fine mate sounds like the CPU power just wasn't making propper contact, often new builds need to be replugged as people do not was to push very hard on a brand new build

Let us know if it does happen again

bishopi5

Distinguished
Its fine mate sounds like the CPU power just wasn't making propper contact, often new builds need to be replugged as people do not was to push very hard on a brand new build

Let us know if it does happen again

Solution

TRENDING THREADS