Question PC restart loops past 2 days. Any help appreciated

Apr 23, 2019
Yest I was just online playing a game and suddenly my PC just shuts off. When I pressed the power to start it back up again it kept giving me the Asus logo and under it saying starting repair then shuts off again and same thing over and over again. I got a flash drive with windows 10 to try and bring up the recovery menu but it still does the restart loop, this time when the win 10 logo pops up. I've gone I to bios 1000 times, made sure it's booting from flashdrive. I've removed tested and reinserted my ssd and hd drives as well as ram to see maybe they were the reason and still no change. I can't enter safe mode, I've tried multiple keys to bring it up but keys like f8 just bring up boot selection menu. I'm out of ideas on what else to do.

Colif

Win 11 Master
what are specs of the PC? what motherbaord do you have? MIght need to turn off fast boot or secure boot to boot off USB.

often if the pc shuts down during a game, the cause could be the GPU

F8 doesn't get you into safe mode in win 10 anymore, that function turned off for security reasons.

Apr 23, 2019
Intel 6700k
16gb ram
Asus z170 pro gaming motherbaord
Evga super clocked 980 ti
SanDisk 250gb ssd
2 tb hd forgot which

I have taken off fast boot and didn't work either. Secure boot says enabled but it is greyed out so I couldn't change the option for that.

TRENDING THREADS