[SOLVED] Pc restart random , power cut off ! What suggest ?

Mar 29, 2020
Hello ! A few months ago i've buyed a pc from a site in my country like ebay ! All good ! After 1 month when i've palyed a game my pc restart instantly ! Like a fall of electricity ! And then restart insead ! All good ! After some time pc do that again but more frequent ...... on a period i could not play any game more than 5 minutes because power cut off ! I've changed psu ! 2 month it worked good ! ....And now here i am i cannot play anything again ! This psu i ve bought it from a friend its old ... he its 450 w deluxe ! the first psu was atx 450w ! My pc strat up fast working whel on browsing etc .... when i enter in a game after a few minutes power cut off and restart insead,but not all time , sometimes i can play 1 hour -2 hours with no power cut of ... With mention cpu and videocard work in normal temps! ! What should i do .......

PC SPECS :

Motherboard MSI H61M-P31 (G3)
Processor i5 3570 !
Ram 8 gb ddr 3 1333
Video Card SAPHIRE AMD R7 370
PSU 450 W DELUXE !

It's possible to be something else to damage my psu? Or its about my house voltage problems, or psu its dead !? I wanna buy something a bigger psu ! Recommend me pls ! Sorry for my bad english !

Solution
First, you want to . to end a sentance. Not ! Otherwise your post was easy to read and no worse than most things I read here.

450W doesn't tell us very much. Your parts don't need a lot of electricity but not all 450W PSUs are the same. While it might say 450W on the side, it could be a lot less. From what I gathered though it seems more like a temp issue. Because you start off ok and then it gets worse over time. You said "normal temps" but that doesn't tell us if it's safe temps or not. Try to make sure your CPU is 65C or less and your GPU is ~80C or less. And try to find a good PSU.

4745454b

Titan
First, you want to . to end a sentance. Not ! Otherwise your post was easy to read and no worse than most things I read here.

450W doesn't tell us very much. Your parts don't need a lot of electricity but not all 450W PSUs are the same. While it might say 450W on the side, it could be a lot less. From what I gathered though it seems more like a temp issue. Because you start off ok and then it gets worse over time. You said "normal temps" but that doesn't tell us if it's safe temps or not. Try to make sure your CPU is 65C or less and your GPU is ~80C or less. And try to find a good PSU.

Reactions: Rotea
Solution
Mar 29, 2020
It's all good with the temps I ve changed thermal paste two months ago.... Gpu Max temp it's 75 degrees and processor 60 - 63.... I've benchmarked every thing and all are good temps..... A benchmark tool who can relieve me the temps can you give me?

All good with the cpu. I'm gonna benchmark gpu with heaven to to see temps. I will come with update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 29, 2020
I've benchmarked gpu 81 degrees on extreme profile. It's all Good.... Pc doesn't restarts with these temps. While gaming cpu and gpu its not used full on extreme. All temps are good. I don't thing it's the temps.... It's psu I think or my house have problems with 220 w on my howse electrical network... What you suggest? Buy a new psu will help me?

Last edited by a moderator:

4745454b

Titan
Don't. Bump. Posts. Edit with any more info you want to add. Final warning.

I have no clue if your house wiring is good. You'll have to have an electrician look into that. Poor PSU is an option. Have you checked the event viewer? Did it happen while testing?

Mar 29, 2020
PC doesn't restarts when benchmark but I found a critical errors after restarts and says like this : "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly".

Mar 29, 2020
How many forums did you post this on?

LOL!

Your DELUX! PSU is garbage. As I stated elsewhere. It's not a true 450W PSU. It's old and cheap. Replace it.
I don't have the money to invest in pc like you think. In my country it's very expensively . I want to make sure if it is the PSU or something else.