Hello, can anyone give me advice?
So I assembled my pc a year ago with this configuration:
Motherboard: msi pro max 2 b 450
Processor: ryzen 5 3600
Hd: samsung evo plus nvm 500gb
Psu: corsair vs 500 with 550 w
Graphics card: 5500 xt
2 weeks ago the problems started ...
I was with windows while watching a video on youtube the windows blue screen came out then the pc is turned off, I restarted it nothing always blue screen then dies unfortunately I could not see the error message ...
Restarting it 3 or 4 times the pc goes but unfortunately enters a random reboot sometimes after 3 mins sometimes after 5 ... anyway no more than 10 min and the pc starts up.
I thought it was either the graphics card or the Ram I changed them but nothing always starts up !!! I changed the ssd with linux that I had but still nothing the pc starts up again randomly !! At this point i changed the psu i bought another new 550w from aircool lux. I updated the wood by putting everything by default ...
No way !!! The pc continues to reboot !! I am crazy !!! Does anyone know what to do !!! 😱😱😱😱

Hello, can anyone give me advice?
So I assembled my pc a year ago with this configuration:
Motherboard: msi pro max 2 b 450
Processor: ryzen 5 3600
Hd: samsung evo plus nvm 500gb
Psu: corsair vs 500 with 550 w
Graphics card: 5500 xt
2 weeks ago the problems started ...
I was with windows while watching a video on youtube the windows blue screen came out then the pc is turned off, I restarted it nothing always blue screen then dies unfortunately I could not see the error message ...
Restarting it 3 or 4 times the pc goes but unfortunately enters a random reboot sometimes after 3 mins sometimes after 5 ... anyway no more than 10 min and the pc starts up.
I thought it was either the graphics card or the Ram I changed them but nothing always starts up !!! I changed the ssd with linux that I had but still nothing the pc starts up again randomly !! At this point i changed the psu i bought another new 550w from aircool lux. I updated the wood by putting everything by default ...
No way !!! The pc continues to reboot !! I am crazy !!! Does anyone know what to do !!! 😱😱😱😱
Is your bio's fully up to date? and have you tried restoring your bios to defaukt settings and restting them one by one seeing if something became unstable over time?

Reset the BIOS by jumper clrCMOS or JBAT or similar (eventually you will have to set the boot priority correctly after that)

check temperature of the CPU within BIOS

replace the CMOS battery

check the memory by running memtest.org usb autoinstaller (bootable USB flash drive)

run the RAM @2133MHz to check if it happens then too