Question PC restart while in game

Kobac99

Commendable
Jun 4, 2019
i just replace my psu (lc600h 600w) with seasonic focus gold plus 750w. i was hoping it would solve my problem,unlucky it didint,so for the past 2 months my games keep crashing and sometimes restarting my pc,with my new PSU i got 1 day ago,i played MK11 2 times the game just closes with no error or some message just closes,third time while in game pc restarts for very short amount of time,my temp while in game i think are very ok, cpu is around 50%,gpu 50-60%,i try to solve this problem many times a while ago but most asnwers was that my psu is very week,but now i have same problem with good psu,all drivers are updated.only thing i notice is that my disk jump to very high numbers then return to 0,idk is it normal?when i open chrome and stay on home page disk jump high then back to 0. if i miss something important let me know, ty for help

PC:
Motherboard:gigabyte z77x-ud5h
CPU: i7 3770
GPU: RX 570 xfx
RAM: KLSREE 16 GB
PSU:SS Focus Gold Plus 750w
HDD:1TB
SSD: Samsung 860 evo 250 GB

67306981_2177266959067386_6779956835693625344_n.png

67292656_1277673625734876_283426893317799936_n.png

Kobac99

Commendable
Jun 4, 2019
so after games force pc to restart i got this code from minidump, its connected to windows karnel or something like that,is any1 familiar with that.i got 3 codes

HIDCLASS.SYS+2a87113

ntoskrnl.exe+16d7b2

ntoskrnl.exe+a20e9

currently running windows 7

ty for help

Kobac99

Commendable
Jun 4, 2019
Can you install a temperature monitoring program to see what they are at in game? I personally use CAM.
yeah i have a hw monitor cpu in game around 50 gpu a bit more ssd 40 the temp are pretty ok,i think,also pc starts to restart on rly anything from smaller games like Minecraft,League of Leaguends to youtube i doubt its temo problem

Kobac99

Commendable
Jun 4, 2019
Can you upload the actual minidump files to Google Drive or Dropbox and post links here so we can have a look?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PKk_ERC4ykpWc7rG5YxmlW4bQDcXOqVk

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uq6_iTIKXwwXuDv5uNmCwb6QJjIeik0B

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12XaxX6U8Gz3c2cTia_Mwc9kZ2ERNd7D0

let me know is this helps i never use google drive before, also i search a bit on the internet and found that problem is in high disk usage which i have when i open google(just home page) my disk fly to insane numbers then return to 0

67363314_591686418023059_9056746259460653056_n.png

even at desktop disk goes high...

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
I ran the first dump it's a bugcheck 50. The process named is MK11.exe, I think the game? NO drivers I came across in this one.

This kind of bugcheck could be a driver issue, system drivers or services, problems with file system (NTFS), faulty memory.

You're running 3770 on a Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H with BIOS version F15q from 2013. This board has two revisions, 1.0 and 1.1. See which one you have and an update might help although the BIOSes for either board after this (15q) do not mention system or memory stability and the one you already have and the 2 versions after those are labeled as Beta BIOSes.

I would also suggest you run Chkdsk /f /r from an elevated command prompt. That is, right-click on CMD and click 'Run as administrator' then type that command and run. It would check the storage drive after a restart.

Also check the SMART health status of the drive with HD Sentinal or CrystalDiskInfo.

I'd suggest running memtest to check memory for errors. One stick at a time and at least 8 passes. Run more than once if it defaults to 4 passes.

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
I ran the second dump and this one is a bugcheck 3B. This time the process named is javaw.exe and the driver is atikmpag.sys. Which is an AMD graphics driver I think.

I suggest you use DDU in safe mode to remove graphics driver completely and install the latest driver directly from AMD website for your card.

I haven't seen RAM by that name and couldn't identify your RAM stick/s in your dump. Are you sure that's the name of the RAM?

You can download HWINFO from here and run it and see info about all hardware components.

BTW is a Kingston SD or USB flash drive plugged into the system?

Kobac99

Commendable
Jun 4, 2019
I ran the second dump and this one is a bugcheck 3B. This time the process named is javaw.exe and the driver is atikmpag.sys. Which is an AMD graphics driver I think.

I suggest you use DDU in safe mode to remove graphics driver completely and install the latest driver directly from AMD website for your card.

I haven't seen RAM by that name and couldn't identify your RAM stick/s in your dump. Are you sure that's the name of the RAM?

You can download HWINFO from here and run it and see info about all hardware components.

BTW is a Kingston SD or USB flash drive plugged into the system?

ok 2 things that i can confirm right now,in hard disk sentinel both ssd and hhd are at 100%health,nothing bad
and RAM is acctually Kllisre (sry) i had wind 10 on hdd was having same problem,switch to wind 7 on ssd because on other pc that win7 works just fine
SD or usb are not plugged into the pc
also i use drivers for rx570 but i have rx570 xfx is that have any diffrence,i found drivers dedicated for xfx now

Last edited:

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
ok 2 things that i can confirm right now,in hard disk sentinel both ssd and hhd are at 100%health,nothing bad
and RAM is acctually Kllisre (sry) i had wind 10 on hdd was having same problem,switch to wind 7 on ssd because on other pc that win7 works just fine

Have you cleared CMOS after changing the PSU? Consult your motherboard's manual (right revision) on how to Clear CMOS.

I'm not sure about the quality of the RAM. Do you actually have a model/part number for them or a link?

Is it compatible with your system? How long have you had them?

This might be the source of the problems I can't find any valid review of the RAM on reputable sources. I'd suggest you run memtest and see if RAM is OK or is faulty and has errors. As I said earlier, "One stick at a time and at least 8 passes. Run more than once if it defaults to 4 passes,".

Kobac99

Commendable
Jun 4, 2019
Have you cleared CMOS after changing the PSU? Consult your motherboard's manual (right revision) on how to Clear CMOS.

I'm not sure about the quality of the RAM. Do you actually have a model/part number for them or a link?

This might be the source of the problems I can't find any valid review of the RAM on reputable sources. I'd suggest you run memtest and see if RAM is OK or is faulty and has errors. As I said earlier, "One stick at a time and at least 8 passes. Run more than once if it defaults to 4 passes,".

i didint clear CMOS i have a button on Motherboard that clears cmos,
so first to clear cmos then i shoud do memtest

Kobac99

Commendable
Jun 4, 2019
i didint clear CMOS i have a button on Motherboard that clears cmos

well i bought them recently 2-3 months ago,also is windows memory diagnostic same as memtest

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
well i bought them recently 2-3 months ago,also is windows memory diagnostic same as memtest

So basically your problems started around or after the time you got these RAM.

so for the past 2 months my games keep crashing and sometimes restarting my pc

No they're not the same if you're asking. Memtest is more thorough and better to run.

At this point I'm somehow inclined towards the idea that this "Kllisre" RAM might be causing the issues, even if Memtest doesn't show errors. Can you check with your old RAM (if still have it) or borrow some RAM from another system to check whether issues persist or not?

I will run the 3rd dump file later.

Kobac99

Commendable
Jun 4, 2019
So basically your problems started around or after the time you got these RAM.

No they're not the same if you're asking. Memtest is more thorough and better to run.

At this point I'm somehow inclined towards the idea that this "Kllisre" RAM might be causing the issues, even if Memtest doesn't show errors. Can you check with your old RAM (if still have it) or borrow some RAM from another system to check whether issues persist or not?

I will run the 3rd dump file later.
Well before i run crucial 4+4 gb and game still crashing,back then i had problem with achi idk if that is conected,i have 4gd ram right now, also back the game only crash to desktop,it never restart but im not 100% sure ,with 4 gb ram i can try game that works on other pc and on my it crashes,i can test that

Kobac99

Commendable
Jun 4, 2019
US $13.75 70%OFF | Kllisre DDR3 4GB 8GB 1866 1600 Desktop Memory with Heat Sink DDR 3 ram pc dimm for all motherboards
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bvKzci9i

I bought
I asked you about actual RAM model/part number in post #12 and you didn't answer.

You have only 4GB of RAM now? You run a Windows 7 and games on 4GB of RAM?
I asked you about actual RAM model/part number in post #12 and you didn't answer.

US $13.75 70%OFF | Kllisre DDR3 4GB 8GB 1866 1600 Desktop Memory with Heat Sink DDR 3 ram pc dimm for all motherboards

I buy this ram its cheap but ppl use them just fine

Kobac99

Commendable
Jun 4, 2019

I bought

I buy this ram its cheap but ppl use them just fine

Kobac99

Commendable
Jun 4, 2019
so i just took out kllisre and put a 4gb crucial ram, i played 15 min smooth without any problem,but im not sure mby i just got lucky,so i can now put only 1 stick of kllisre in same slot i put 4gb ram and see if it make any diffrence

Last edited:

Kobac99

Commendable
Jun 4, 2019
Kllisre 16GB

No part number or link to memory. Some people double up on modules sold as Singles or use multiple kits, neither of which have any guarantee of compatibility if used together.

i know i think my best case is to use friends ram and test it out for some time,idk how to be sure if ram is not compatible

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
This is basically unknown RAM and there's no guarantee it would run. Those people who use them just fine got lucky.

People do many things. I like a bargain too; to get somethings cheap but it's a gamble. Sometimes the cheap thing works and sometimes it doesn't.

Even they publicity material like the posters and graphic design on that page has grammatical and punctuation mistakes! This speaks volumes. Low quality product from low quality manufacturer.

As I said earlier, a lot of issues can be caused by faulty RAM. This is like that too. If you can use other good working RAM and the issues do not persist you can be almost certain that the Kllisre RAM is either non-compatible or faulty or both!

Kobac99

Commendable
Jun 4, 2019
This is basically unknown RAM and there's no guarantee it would run. Those people who use them just fine got lucky.

People do many things. I like a bargain too; to get somethings cheap but it's a gamble. Sometimes the cheap thing works and sometimes it doesn't.

Even they publicity material like the posters and graphic design on that page has grammatical and punctuation mistakes! This speaks volumes. Low quality product from low quality manufacturer.

As I said earlier, a lot of issues can be caused by faulty RAM. This is like that too. If you can use other good working RAM and the issues do not persist you can be almost certain that the Kllisre RAM is either non-compatible or faulty or both!

True,so i will try out the diffrent RAM to see will i get crash again,if i do what u suspect to be next thing that make problem,anyway i will test it out with diffrent RAM tommorow to see the results.