Question Pc restarting and black screen and no power

Jun 3, 2021
Hello guys I recently builded a pc, while I finished it the pc kept rebooting itself after several tries it finally booted then I used it for around 2 hours and when I started it in the next day it had the same problem also all the fans were running, GPU fans also worked and so does the hard drive and the cpu fan but it keeps restarting and when I remove one ram it stays on with black screen and never boots,I also removed the graphics card still didn't work, the ez debug led switched from cpu to dram and some times only stayed at dram or cpu,I can't even go to the bios, there is no power to the keyboard or the mouse they are plugged in motherboard USB hubs not even the HDMI port works, I upgraded my pc from a old dell computer I only got the ram,hard drive and the cpu from it all the other components were brought from Amazon. Pls help me what should I do
My pc specifications:-
Intel Core i3 8100
Msi h310m pro vdh plus
1tb wd blue hard drive
4gb ddr4 2444mz dual ram
Cooler master 500w V2 power supply
Zotac gt 710 ddr3

Jun 3, 2021
Recheck your power cables to motherboard and cpu. Pull them and reseat them firmly.
I did But it didn't work I took it to my nearest Repair shop and he said the motherboard was damaged and needed reapair but I didn't see any damages to the motherboard nor It had any smell in it, also all the standoffs were installed properly.