PC restarting when i play games PLEASE SOS

mangelopoulos

Prominent
May 27, 2017
So its pretty simple yet so annoying i dont know what to do anymore...So my pc jsut keeps restarting every god damn time i play a video game no matter what is it..I dont know if its the PSU or the GPU i just dont know what the hell can i do for it to fix it i dont even know what the ACTUAL problem is....Please guys i really want to play some games and this is the worst thing a gamer can experience..Temps are ok i changes the termal paste everywhere and i monitor it constantly but it keeps doing it..Recently i brought it to a pc repair shop and the told me the fixed it by doing some tweaks in windows settings...I got it to play without restarting for about 4 hours then it did again...I was playing rainbow six siege it didnt restart then i closed the game opened up Shogun total war 2 and it restarted!! Since then it keeps doing it over and over again..I first encoutered this problem in november...So please just do what you can

Pc specs
Gpu:msi radeon R9 280x
Cpu:Fx amd 8320
Psu:Coolermaster 650m
Motherboard:M5A99X evo r2.0
RAM:Kingston 8gb ddr4

Solution
From afar, it appears to be a PSU issue. Normally, the 650W unit would be marginally sufficient for that system. But it may be failing.

Btw, you can't be running DDR4 memory with the FX-8320.