Question PC restarting when playing NFS Heat ?

Feb 18, 2021
Hi guys! I just build a PC (no overclocks except RAM XMP) and it worked well for almost 2 months. I played games such as Cyberpunk 2077 and Hitman 3 without issues, but when I play NFS Heat, my PC restarts without warning after a few minutes. When the PC shuts off, the RGB lights of my PC just stays on, then it boots immediately. I already ruled out overheating, as I track the temps while gaming. CPU and GPU temps are at about 70 degrees while gaming. Also, whenever the PC shuts off before restarting, I hear my automatic voltage regulator's servo motor make a "wrrrrl" sound. Again, this only happens when I play NFS Heat. I ran Prime95 and Furmark for about 20 minutes each and my PC didn't restart.

Here's my PC Specs:
Mobo: MSI B550M MAG Mortar
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM: 2x8GB TForce Delta 3200MHz
GPU: MSI Ventus 3070 3x OC
PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold GX-650
SSD: Crucial MX500 NVME M.2
HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda

I also logged my hardware info using HWInfo64 while playing NFS Heat 'til my PC restarted. However, I'm unsure if there's any info here which might point to the cause of the restarts. Here's the link to the csv file:
http://a.tmp.ninja/217MJsTw5oTP.csv

Just wanted to ask for help if you have any ideas as to why this is happening.

May 10, 2022
I have this problem too, i want to share the resolve for my problem. I have my PC Reboot after 30-40 minutes of playing, every forum tell that the problem is PSU Failing for my system :
I5 11400
RX 6600 XT
PSU FSP DAGGER PRO 750 WATT
ROG STRIX B560-I
I contacted my PSU Supplier Official Account and their helped me with several solutions. I follow the solutions and nothing changes. until the last solution is to update my BIOS to the latest version which is Version 1402 for ROG B560I. And i noticed that the previous BIOS version (0503) my CPU Max Power is 190W and the CPU PL1 Power Limit is 180W. after updating my BIOS, the Max Power of my CPU is 168W. I think that's what caused my PC from Rebooting in the middle of the game. I found the proper Power test using OCCT Software, That helped me a lot.

Stephanie_Sy

Prominent
Mar 1, 2021
As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off.
Repeat this process a few times until you see the "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen.
Now you want to let the laptop boot to the "Automatic Repair" screen.
Click "Advanced Options" and then select "Troubleshoot".
Here you want to select "Refresh your PC", if you do not wish to erase data, or "Reset your PC" to erase all data and restore your system.
From here just follow the screen instructions until the recovery is completed.