Question PC restarting while playing some games (not overheating)

Craftron

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2016
So far, this has only happened in Grim Dawn and Minecraft. It's very inconsistent, sometimes i can play for hours with no problems and other times it'll restart in 5 minutes. The screen just suddenly goes black and then starts loading up again.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: EVGA GTX 1080
RAM: 2x8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V 2400
Motherboard: MSI MPG x570 Gaming Edge Wifi
PSU: Corsair CX750M

Things I've tried (might've forgot some, I've been trying so many things):
Reinstalled game
Updated graphics drivers
Messed with fan curves
Repaired files with "sfc /scannow" command
Windows updates
BIOS updates
Enabled/disabled XMP
Enabled/disabled virtualization
Reseated cables
Reseated RAM
Memtest86 no errors
Tried without surge protector
Tried different outlet both in same room and downstairs

It never restarts when idle or in any other games like Dark Souls III or Monster Hunter: World, only in Grim Dawn and Minecraft. The problem seemed to disappear in minecraft though, it restarted a few times at first then just never did it again, but it still restarts in Grim Dawn constantly. I also now remember this happening when I last played Grim Dawn around a year ago, and I had to stop playing due to something else and I forgot about the issue. It also has never restarted in any stress tests, but I'm willing to try those again if theres something I should be doing differently. I've completely run out of ideas here, and I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Craftron

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2016
I've also tried disabling all of my overlays like shadowplay and discord, didnt change anything. I've also tried wiping gpu drivers with DDU and reinstalling, but that didnt do anything either. Any help? Should I try replacing the power supply?