[SOLVED] PC restarting with no BSOD while gaming

Nov 17, 2022
Hello!

I'm new to this and I have SOME knowledge on computers, however I can't seem to fix my problem where my PC shuts down when gaming sometimes

I get Kernel Error 41 on Windows Events Viewer
Tried google and so far nothing worked, some extra info, on FIFA 23 I crash every single time I get into FUT menu, every single time it loads I see a frame of the menu and PC shuts dows, no exceptions!

Thanks in advance!

Solution
white label might be being nice to it. I don't see many reviews from sites I know.
PC is pretty good, don't use cheap PSU with good parts unless you want to replace them.
I would replace it with a Corsair rmx 750 PSU or a Seasonic, more chance of not randomly restarting then. Might cost more but its worth it.

it seems Mars gaming made by Tacens and this database suggests not to buy anything from them: https://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page2289.htm
Nov 17, 2022
i7-12700K
RTX 3070
32GB RAM DDR4 3600Mhz
Can't remember mb, it's some Asus it's pretty good

The only thing I suspect it could be is the PSU, It's a Mars Gaming 750w and mars gaming is kinda white label if you know what I mean

Colif

Win 11 Master
white label might be being nice to it. I don't see many reviews from sites I know.
PC is pretty good, don't use cheap PSU with good parts unless you want to replace them.
I would replace it with a Corsair rmx 750 PSU or a Seasonic, more chance of not randomly restarting then. Might cost more but its worth it.

it seems Mars gaming made by Tacens and this database suggests not to buy anything from them: https://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page2289.htm

Last edited:
Solution

Richj444

Prominent
May 25, 2022

Yep. Sudden restarts like that are quite often PSU related.