Question PC restarts after electric click sound

Jul 9, 2020
Everytime after working for 5-6 mins on PC, an electric click sounds happen inside the cpu and the PC restarts and the same happens again. I havent jumped to any conclusions as to what component may have been broken. Can anyone help me?

Jul 9, 2020
Frontech does not seem like a good brand to me, what are you powering? It is definitely your Power Supply. State all your specs and then you can replace the PSU because you are basically planting a bomb inside your computer.
These are my specs:
Intel Pentium G4560
8GB Corsair Vengeance 2400MHz ram
1TB Hard Drive
GTX 1050 2GB
Gigabyte B250-D2V Motherboard

Jul 9, 2020
Will you be changing them, the unit seems to be a very poor quality. If you are on a budget, one PSU which I use even with an RTX2060 is the CX450, cheap and good. So replace your power supply ASAP. Hope this helps
I wont change this PC, however, I am looking forward to buy a PSU. I'll check that PSU out. Btw is 450W enough for this configuration?

CoDrift

Honorable
Jun 11, 2018
Everytime after working for 5-6 mins on PC, an electric click sounds happen inside the cpu and the PC restarts and the same happens again. I havent jumped to any conclusions as to what component may have been broken. Can anyone help me?
Sounds like a relay clicking. The only place a relay could be is a PSU. You might wanna look into that.