Question PC restarts automatically when launching CoD Warzone ?

Jun 16, 2022
Sir, could you please help me I have a custom pc which I built recently:

GPU: RTX 3080,
PSU: Corsair 750w
RAM: 16 Gb ddr4 3200MHz,
CPU: Ryzen 7

All the games are working fine except CoD Warzone. I tried every single thing but nothing works.
What happens is that whenever I click the launch button the PC just restarts on its own, but it's only happening when I click the launch button in a warzone.

Big request please help me

Sir, could you please help me I have a custom pc which I built recently:

GPU: RTX 3080,
PSU: Corsair 750w
RAM: 16 Gb ddr4 3200MHz,
CPU: Ryzen 7

All the games are working fine except CoD Warzone. I tried every single thing but nothing works.
What happens is that whenever I click the launch button the PC just restarts on its own, but it's only happening when I click the launch button in a warzone.

Big request please help me
If you recently built it, did you to a clean Windows installation or are you using an old Windows installation?

If you did a clean Windows installation I'd try uninstalling CoD Warzone and then reinstall it.

Jun 16, 2022
When I launch it the temperature goes from 45 to 60, and after that it suddenly shut down it's not when play warzone, it happens after when I click the launch button. Not even loading.

my Motherboard is Asus rog b550-f

Jun 16, 2022
I am playing (assassins creed unity) without any problem, just happening in the warzone which is frustrating.

I don't have a product key for a clean installation.

DSzymborski

Titan
I am playing (assassins creed unity) without any problem, just happening in the warzone which is frustrating.

I don't have a product key for a clean installation.

Modern Windows is tied to a motherboard/MS login, not a product key.

Unfortunately, WarZone is a freaking mess. Every patch they seem to cause extreme crashing from one portion of the userbase or another.

Exploding PSU

Honorable
Jul 17, 2018
Just chiming in with my experience. Have you tried to limit your game's FPS?

Similar issue happened to me once, one game kept shutting down the PC every time I launched it (I think it was either Forza Horizon 4 or Just Cause 3, can't remember which). Every other game ran fine, stress tests also ran well. PSU is a good seasonic unit recommended by a few good guys at this forum so I'm sure it's quality.

What actually happened was the framerate at main menu in the game was unlimited. So when the game loaded the main menu soon after launching it, FPS spikes to the thousands, the GPU makes some strange noise, and the PC shuts down just split seconds later. Sometimes the main menu didn't even show up before the PC shuts down, the FPS counter at the corner of the screen (I used Bandicam) would show really high number just short moments before the PC turns off.
Limiting the FPS through the GPU's control panel to (or whatever it's called) to 60 FPS and turning on Freesync resolves the issue permanently.

I'm not that familiar with NVidia hardware, but I'm sure the GPU would have a feature to limit framerate somewhere (maybe others can point that out). Again, just recalling my experience here. Who knows, I was about to splurge for a new PSU back then...

Jun 16, 2022
I don't know man. Last night I download destiny 2 and it was working amazingly.

How am I gonna do that because it won't even let me enter the game?

How am I gonna change the setting from the battle net?

Oct 6, 2022
hello @taha@123 did you manage to solvew the issue? i just buid a new system and only when i launch warzone the PC restarts itself i change every component and is still restarts when i launch warzone. and as you all games work just fine, the problem is only with wearzone,. ultil i changed another motherboard the problem was solved. but the other motherboard is not mine. did you manage to fixz the problem another way?