PC restarts by itself.

Th4nks

Honorable
Nov 21, 2014
Hi!

I have a problem with my pc, it restarts by itself. Once or twice its been when playing some poker, but mostly it is when i am gaming. It started out with me being able to play games all day, and then 1 time, it would restart, and then there were no problems, until the next day, where it would do it 1 more time again. But lately its multiple times a day. I can mostly play poker, and CS GO, without it restarting, but i reasonly bought owerwatch, and thats where i really noticed there was a big problem.

- I have checked for loose connection inside the pc.
- I have reinstalled windows from scratch leaving nothing behind, without installing any drivers and then only installed CS go and owerwatch, to see if it was a driver issue, and the problem still was there. So i dont think its the problem, but i am not 100% sure.

--I think my pc is a bit slow on loading when starting, and my secondary drive seems slow to read at first - when i start the pc, the logos for games and programs, are white, untill i press an application thats placed on the secondary hdd, and then logos come back. (I dont know if it means anything)

Extra info: I have reasonly installed some new components: Marked as (New) before this, it was working fine.

system:
Case: Corsair Vengeance® C70 Mid-Tower Gaming Case (New)
Windows 10 64 bit
CPU: I7-5820K 3.60ghz (New)
Ram: 32GB DDR4 (New)
GPU: GTX 980
PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W
Cooling: nzxt kraken x61 (New)
Motherboard: Asus X99-deluxe (New)
SDD With windows: OCZ-vertex3 LT
Sec. HDD: WDC WD20EARS-00MVWB0

Event wiewer shows "Kernel Power - Event ID 41"

I am trying to upload the GPU-Z log. But cant really seem to figure it out.

Well, if u need anymore information, please tell. I hope u can help me locate the error.

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Just if anyone with the same problem stumbles across this thread.

The problem was fixed by simply getting a new powercord. There was a slight bending at the end where you plug it into the power socket, and that was apparantly enough to make the pc restart, when too mutch power was needed.

Th4nks

Honorable
Nov 21, 2014
temp tops at 75c while playing fullscreen on a asus 144hz monitor.

its around 54 on desktop.

is there a way to upload gpu-z log?

I will take a look at the link wayfall.

Th4nks

Honorable
Nov 21, 2014
This is the bugcheckcode i get, this has only showed on 2 out of many events: EventData

BugcheckCode 0
BugcheckParameter1 0x0
BugcheckParameter2 0x0
BugcheckParameter3 0x0
BugcheckParameter4 0x0
SleepInProgress 6
PowerButtonTimestamp 0
BootAppStatus 3221225684

I am testing the memory now.

Is there anything else in the link i am supposed to look at?

Th4nks

Honorable
Nov 21, 2014
Just if anyone with the same problem stumbles across this thread.

The problem was fixed by simply getting a new powercord. There was a slight bending at the end where you plug it into the power socket, and that was apparantly enough to make the pc restart, when too mutch power was needed.

Solution