[SOLVED] PC restarts constantly without warning, no idea how to solve

Nov 2, 2020
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UBAzqP0Cyil7pkciB5LbjcSzC0oXiBUF/view?usp=sharing I managed to capture this video of it happening last night, but basically my PC is restarting constantly, with seemingly no trigger to the restarts. The first thing that happens is that my PC audio (all devices) will start going fuzzy and crackling, as you can hear in the video. The screens will then lose picture, although they will remain in the on state. Then after an indeterminate amount of time, the PC will simply restart.

Sometimes the screens will come back on after 5 seconds, then a few seconds later go off again, and this will repeat a few times before the PC restarts. This has been happening for about 3 weeks now. I have done clean reinstalls of all my drivers and I can't even begin to imagine what is causing the issue. So far, this has happened in almost every scenario you can think of; watching YT, playing CoD, browsing Reddit, basically every scenario my PC finds itself in, the PC will restart. Sometimes it restarts without the audio going fuzzy, but it restarts immediately, with no prior warning.

Is anyone able to offer some advice or suggestion as to what is actually going on here?

Solution
I also got this video, which is much longer than the previous one, and starting at about 15 seconds in, you can see what is happening and described.
Check ram with memtest86.
Lower overclocks for ram, cpu, gpu. System is not stable. Something might be overclocked too far.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UBAzqP0Cyil7pkciB5LbjcSzC0oXiBUF/view?usp=sharing I managed to capture this video of it happening last night, but basically my PC is restarting constantly, with seemingly no trigger to the restarts. The first thing that happens is that my PC audio (all devices) will start going fuzzy and crackling, as you can hear in the video. The screens will then lose picture, although they will remain in the on state. Then after an indeterminate amount of time, the PC will simply restart.

Sometimes the screens will come back on after 5 seconds, then a few seconds later go off again, and this will repeat a few times before the PC restarts. This has been happening for about 3 weeks now. I have done clean reinstalls of all my drivers and I can't even begin to imagine what is causing the issue. So far, this has happened in almost every scenario you can think of; watching YT, playing CoD, browsing Reddit, basically every scenario my PC finds itself in, the PC will restart. Sometimes it restarts without the audio going fuzzy, but it restarts immediately, with no prior warning.

Is anyone able to offer some advice or suggestion as to what is actually going on here?
What is the brand, exact model and age of the power supply?

This is the Speccy for the PC. I haven't monitored temperatures, but whenever I've checked Speccy, they all seem to be at a reasonable level. I've never seen them over 60 or 70 degrees.
If the PSU is working properly and temps are good I'm unsure what the problem is. Do you have the windows power management set to performance? What cooler do you have on the CPU? Is it the stock model?

Nov 2, 2020
Nov 2, 2020
If the PSU is working properly and temps are good I'm unsure what the problem is. Do you have the windows power management set to performance? What cooler do you have on the CPU? Is it the stock model?
Okay I just checked, and I do have the power management set to "Best Performence". https://drive.google.com/file/d/1USH-0nmayKT3uyY0xDeSgsDxP9ODAsRV/view?usp=sharing I also got this video, which is much longer than the previous one, and starting at about 15 seconds in, you can see what is happening and described. This shows the whole process over the course of the 2 1/2 minutes until it restarted. I even opened Speccy to check the temps as you can see at 1:30