[SOLVED] PC restarts in middle of game

Dec 11, 2019
I just built a brand new PC. Everything runs fine. But when I go to play destiny it reboots 5 minutes into it. Every part is brand new. None of it is overheating, I ran a program and CPU is at 32°C and GPU is at 69°C. PSU is a corsair 750w which i think is plenty. Getting a little frustrated because I dont know what is wrong. Any help?

Solution
Assuming you have everything hooked up correctly did install the latest drivers for your graphics card? Don't rely on Windows to get your drivers, they are either hopelessly out of date or a generic Microsoft one

You may also want to update your motherboards BIOS as well, if there is a newer one availabe, the manufacturers website will have info on how to do this and many times youtube vids as well.
Dec 11, 2019
What are the exact specs?

Have you checked in Windows Event Viewer to see if anything stands out.
I'm completely brand new to this stuff. Just built my first one. Was happy it was running. Dont know who to check windows event viewer.
Specs:
MSI Radeon RX580 GPU
ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 Motherboard
Corsair 750w PSU
Intel Core i5 9600 CPU
T-Force 2×8gb RAM

Assuming you have everything hooked up correctly did install the latest drivers for your graphics card? Don't rely on Windows to get your drivers, they are either hopelessly out of date or a generic Microsoft one

You may also want to update your motherboards BIOS as well, if there is a newer one availabe, the manufacturers website will have info on how to do this and many times youtube vids as well.

Solution