Question Pc restarts instead of shutting down

Jul 6, 2022
Hi, I got a new computer and for some reason when I try to shut it down and restart and just after a few times going through this loop it really shuts down. I had windows 11 before on the computer and it happened there as well. I tried Disabling fast startup in Power Options, Reconfiguring my network adapters and changing registry configurations, but nothing seems to help. Is there a way to actually look at what makes the computer go up again using logs or something like that? This problem persists for the past two months and I don't know what else I can do.

Hi, I got a new computer and for some reason when I try to shut it down and restart and just after a few times going through this loop it really shuts down. I had windows 11 before on the computer and it happened there as well. I tried Disabling fast startup in Power Options, Reconfiguring my network adapters and changing registry configurations, but nothing seems to help. Is there a way to actually look at what makes the computer go up again using logs or something like that? This problem persists for the past two months and I don't know what else I can do.
Task manager/startup.
Disable everything......test.