Question Pc restarts on boot can't enter bios

MDMRlouis

Reputable
May 4, 2015
My pc has started rebooting, once it ge the msi afterburner splash screen, it reboots again. I can't get as far bios to change the boot sequence. It will do this in a infinite loop. With no input, I've tried removing all hardware, removing dust and re interesting. Everything's is seated and connected properly. If i try to enter bios it says entering setup but the name restarts. Pressing f8 does noting. I've tried removing all paraphernalia still the same.
Pc
Amd 8370
Gpu gtx 960
Psu cx600m
Mbo 970a g43
Windows 10

System is a couple years old but has been well looked after, this randomly happened one day upon boot, I'm not getting any bios beeps on start up, anyone got any ideas ?

My pc has started rebooting, once it ge the msi afterburner splash screen, it reboots again. I can't get as far bios to change the boot sequence. It will do this in a infinite loop. With no input, I've tried removing all hardware, removing dust and re interesting. Everything's is seated and connected properly. If i try to enter bios it says entering setup but the name restarts. Pressing f8 does noting. I've tried removing all paraphernalia still the same.
Pc
Amd 8370
Gpu gtx 960
Psu cx600m
Mbo 970a g43
Windows 10

System is a couple years old but has been well looked after, this randomly happened one day upon boot, I'm not getting any bios beeps on start up, anyone got any ideas ?

Have you tried clearing the cmos memory? There should be a jumper or reset switch on the motherboard. That can often correct boot issues. Also if that doesn't help, try removing all but the essentials and try booting up (i.e. unplug any drives, use only 1 stick of ram and the graphics board and try to see if you can then get into the bios)...