Question PC restarts randomly without any error messages or bsod

Feb 26, 2021
I'm having this problem for a few days now where my PC just blacks out (black screen/no display) and restarts sometimes it doesn't boot to windows completely and keeps restarting/turning on/off.

I checked my temperatures and they are all fine (GPU at 45 and CPU at 36 idle) they don't go above 60c while heavy gaming also pc restarts randomly doesn't matter if I'm gaming or idle at the desktop.

I tried to remove both rams, cleaned them and used 1 ram at a time but faced the same issue.

Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar MAX
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: RX 470 4GB Sapphire
SSD: Kingston a2000 250GB
Windows: Windows 10 1909

My motherboard has an EZ Debug LED thing on the motherboard where it lights up the LED if a problem is detected, sometimes the CPU LED lights up but sometimes the GPU one does and rarely the OS/Boot one also lights up from time to time, I have absolutely no idea what the actual issue is.

I don't think its GPU related at all I'm maybe thinking it has something to do with the power supply which is quite old now about 3-5 years old or maybe its the CPU dying?

I've re-installed windows twice so far and the problem still remains.

Stress tested my processor with prime95 (default settings) and no crash while doing that.

Stress tested GPU with furmark (goes up to 83c without any crash)

I'm having this problem for a few days now where my PC just blacks out (black screen/no display) and restarts sometimes it doesn't boot to windows completely and keeps restarting/turning on/off.

I checked my temperatures and they are all fine (GPU at 45 and CPU at 36 idle) they don't go above 60c while heavy gaming also pc restarts randomly doesn't matter if I'm gaming or idle at the desktop.

I tried to remove both rams, cleaned them and used 1 ram at a time but faced the same issue.

Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar MAX
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: RX 470 4GB Sapphire
SSD: Kingston a2000 250GB
Windows: Windows 10 1909

My motherboard has an EZ Debug LED thing on the motherboard where it lights up the LED if a problem is detected, sometimes the CPU LED lights up but sometimes the GPU one does and rarely the OS/Boot one also lights up from time to time, I have absolutely no idea what the actual issue is.

I don't think its GPU related at all I'm maybe thinking it has something to do with the power supply which is quite old now about 3-5 years old or maybe its the CPU dying?

I've re-installed windows twice so far and the problem still remains.

Stress tested my processor with prime95 (default settings) and no crash while doing that.

Stress tested GPU with furmark (goes up to 83c without any crash)
List the rest of your parts. Total amount of ram, speed and how many sticks and the power supply brand and exact model. How much free space on the small SSD? Any other storage? Unlikely the CPU is dying. Random shutdowns are usually power supply related.

Feb 26, 2021
List the rest of your parts. Total amount of ram, speed and how many sticks and the power supply brand and exact model. How much free space on the small SSD? Any other storage? Unlikely the CPU is dying. Random shutdowns are usually power supply related.
RAM: 8gb (2x4gb) DDR4 Adata 2400mhz
PSU: Antec NE650m (650 watt)
SSD: Since I re-installed windows I have about 190gb free space remaining on SSD

I have tried running the pc without SSD and only used HDD but faced the same issue so unlikely that it is storage related.

EDIT: I also wanna add that sometimes after randomly restarting it won't boot to windows at all and EZ Debug LED light on CPU sometimes GPU is lit up.

Feb 26, 2021
My pc just restarted again and booted to this screen https://ibb.co/2tDGjZT
When I click on continue it reboots again (shows preparing automatic repair when booting and then this screen shows again as you can see in the pic) and if I click continue again it keeps doing the same stuff, I also tried using the restart to startup settings for safe mode but it won't let me do that