Question PC restarts seconds after seeing Windows logo (from both SSD and USB)

Jun 3, 2020
My computer randomly restarted last night and entered a boot loop. Upon powering on, I do have a successful POST and I can see my BIOS splash screen and enter the BIOS if I need to. It's only when I choose to boot Windows either from my SSD or attempt a fresh install from a USB stick, it restarts seconds after seeing the Windows logo.

Specs (all parts were bought and assembled about a month ago):
Asus Rog Strix B450-F - Mobo
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - CPU
Asus ROG STRIX Radeon RX 5700XT - GPU
2 x 8GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 3000MhZ - RAM
Kingston A2000 1TB NVME - SSD
Gamdias Kratos M1-750W - PSU

Things I've tried so far:

1. I recently purchased (3 days ago) the GPU and SSD and installed them and my PC ran fine until last night. I have since swapped them out for my older Sapphire Pulse RX 570 8GB and a Kingston A400 240GB SSD to rule them out as the culprits.

2. I have checked that I have the latest version of my BIOS installed (ver 3003).

3. I have tried to unseat the RAM modules and try one at a time.

4. I have removed and reinstalled my CMOS battery.

5. I have no peripherals installed (aside from RGB fans and light strips) other than my mouse, keyboard, and monitor.

I am not sure what my next steps should be. I am so used to being able to at least boot from a Windows install USB stick.

Any help I can get is really appreciated. Thanks.

Jun 3, 2020
Try reapplying thermal paste and reseating your CPU and cooler. 51C is a little warm for just the BIOS.

How old is your PSU?
I've applied fresh thermal paste and pretty much re-assembled the entire rig. No luck. Temps are still the same but I'm reading that they are normal for a Ryzen.

Any other suggestions?