Question PC restarts when I try to start a game or furmark

Oct 16, 2020
Hey everyone!
It started about 1week ago at Monday.(Keep in mind, I was playing GTA 5 at 4AM at sunday without any problems, any overheating issues!)
On monday, I started up the PC, everything was working great, I watched a couple of videos in 1080p(without any lag) GPU wasn't overheating, neither the CPU, GPU temps was around 29-35°, fan was on manual where I set the fan speed like this:
30° = 50% fan speed
50° = 65% fan speed
63° = 100% fan speed
76° = 100% fan speed
85° = 100% fan speed
Then I decided I play some GTA, as usual I started to "overclock" it a bit, not too much, just a few %, (for example: GPU MHz from 466 to 478,etc..)
(I DID THIS BEFORE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM! PC WAS RUNNING LIKE THIS FOR MONTHS! NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM!)
I applied the settings, everything went okay, started up GTA, when it loaded it, suddently a black screen, and pc restarted! (NO FAN SPIN UP, TEMP WAS 35°)
I waited for the PC to start up again, deleted all the overclocking stuff, tried it again, it restarted again.
I was thinking whats the problem? So I took the GPU out of the PC, took of the heatsink, it didnt have any visible damage, I wiped down the thermal paste, it wasn't burned at all, I got some compressed air, I blew out the heatsink, applied thermal paste again, put it together, the PC started up fine, temp was around 30°-37°, I started up FURMARK, furmark started, I tough it was working again, but temperature rised to 57° and pc restarted again.
Did the same thing, repaste it, blow out the heatsink, put it together,
I played GTA, COTW, World of Tanks, everything on high-medium, fps was stable as usual, no lags, youtube videos was playing fine in 1080p,
it was working fine till today (october 16.)

And today it did the same thing, started up Euro Truck Simulator, it got to the game's logo, black screen, pc restarted again,
when the PC restarted, I checked the temps it was 35°, I started up furmark, it restarted again, I did the same thing as before, repaste it, etc..
I started the pc, everything went fine, started furmark again (gpu was 32°) it started, then I heard the cpu+all the fans on the pc slowed down, when I exited furmark, everything went back to normal, I tried it again. Started furmark, fans started spinning slower, when I exited, it got back to normal, tried that again, and the pc restarted as I clicked "start".

So I don't know what to do now, is it my GPU? or my power supply?
btw, I purchased the GPU on ebay, it was a MINER card, I installed normal fresh bios on it, it was working fine, never had this issue till now.

CONFIG:
FRESH GPU DRIVER 20.9.2 (Re-installed driver when this problem started!)
MOBO: Supermicro X7DBE
CPU: 1X xeon 5450 (4core) 3.00GHz
RAM: 32GB DDR2 RAM
GPU: RX 470 (4GB) ARMOR OC
PSU: HKC 650W V-POWER SUPPLY

ASK THE COMMUNITY