PC restarts when select shutdown in WXP?

Lou

I installed a new PS , HDD and WXP and all seemmed to be working and
shutting down fine, but now when I select shutdown in WXP or press the PC
on/pff button the PC restarts. I did not change any power save modes in WXP.

Tried putting the old PS back in and same problem.
If I disconnect the HDD and start the PC (and get the no boot drive error) I
can press the off button and it turns off and does not restart.
Could this be a WXP problem or the BIOS?

Thanks,
Lou

Lou

I figured it out. It was Logitech mouse drivers. They needed to be updated.
They caused an error at shutdown and WXP was set to auto restart on errors.
Lou