Question PC restarts when unplugging a USB device directly from the motherboard

Jun 27, 2022
I formatted by PC because it is stuttering sometimes. The audio device that I am using is sometimes disconnecting. After. Few days later after formatting my PC, I unplugged one of my USB devices directly from the motherboard and it suddenly restarted. I tried to unplug it once again then the computer went BSOD stating "system failure exception". I reformatted it again then when I am booting up my PC it goes 1-3 times boot loop specially when I am going to the BIOS. Could this be a motherboard issue or power supply issue? Please help me.

P.s. I already tried to stress test my GPU and everything is fine but I do experience movement stuttering when playing Valorant.

Components:
Processor- Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard- Asrock B450 Steel Legend
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 16gb (3000mhz)
Power Supply: Seasonic GX-650 Gold

Jun 27, 2022
Yesterday, I tried to unplug my type-c SSD and it reboots. After that, I tried to unplug my usb hub 3.0, it also reboots. Then lastly I tried again to unplug my type-c SSD, BSOD came up. I reformatted my PC right away then as of now the PC doesnt reboot anymore when unplugging USB devices but everytime I go to BIOS or restarts it the PC is turning off and on for about 1-3 times before it fully boots up.

Yesterday, I tried to unplug my type-c SSD and it reboots. After that, I tried to unplug my usb hub 3.0, it also reboots. Then lastly I tried again to unplug my type-c SSD, BSOD came up. I reformatted my PC right away then as of now the PC doesnt reboot anymore when unplugging USB devices but everytime I go to BIOS or restarts it the PC is turning off and on for about 1-3 times before it fully boots up.
Try a new bios bat.

Jun 27, 2022
I can't say that my pc works fine if I don't use any usb devices. But before my PC randomly restarts and I assume it's a OS issue. But now, I can feel that my mouse movement is stuttering when playing Valorant. I'm using a wireless mouse. My wireless earphones is also unstable even though I am using a usb 5.0 dongle