Question Pc restarts while gaming. only in my house

Apr 14, 2022
pc restarts while gaming only in my house when i start the game it shows goes to the loading screen and as soon as loading is done the pc completely shuts off and restarts again,but when i took it repair shop when he turned on the pc and played games it worked fine, we even played games for like an hour and it didnt restart once however when i took it back home the same problem existed...so then i took it my other place where at first it restarted but when i turned it on again to confirm it was working or not ,i started working the games loaded, i even played different types of games and everything was working soo i then turned off my pc and then again started it and then again checked it and it worked fine i then played games for like 3 hours it worked fine but when i brought it home it again restarted while gaming note that it only restarts while gaming and not anything else i have use photoshop blender everything was keeping up but not games,what should i do to fix this issue and also my room is chilly soo noo overheating issue .

May 25, 2022
This really sounds like a power problem. I'd have said the power supply can't drain enough energy to support the system, but if it works elsewhere on a different current, then I don't think that is the problem. As said above, call an electrician to take a look at the power outlet. Also make sure that the power supply is connected straight to the outlet without any forks, because those can also limit the power your pc can pick up,