[SOLVED] PC restarts while gaming.

May 7, 2021
PC shuts down after 1-2 seconds turns on while playing CK3. I've checked temperatures many times and it's not overheating. I did CHKDSK, memtest, reinstall/update drivers, deleted and clean installed the game, verified the integrity of the game files, downloaded c++, netframework, directx. It only happens in CK3, i've contacted the Paradox(developer) support but after seeing the crash logs and stuff they told me that i have an hardware issue and that they can't help me with that.

Specs:
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 @ 3.20GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16,0GB (2x8) DDR4 2400Mhz
Motherboard: MSI Z170A PC MATE (MS-7971) (U3E1)
Graphics: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (MSI)
Storage 223GB SanDisk Ultra II 240GB (SATA (SSD)), 931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00WN4A0 (SATA )

Event viewer: View: https://imgur.com/a/PAACA7Y

Solution
Enterprise edition of Windows does have a few more security settings enabled by default. But they are silly things like minimum password lengths for installed databases and other oddities. Generally best to stick with Home. Pro if you still want to do some domain level stuff.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Enterprise edition of Windows does have a few more security settings enabled by default. But they are silly things like minimum password lengths for installed databases and other oddities. Generally best to stick with Home. Pro if you still want to do some domain level stuff.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS