[SOLVED] PC restarts with black screen randomly and PC fans go crazy, no blue screen/BSOD. Windows 10

Oct 26, 2018
Specs are : Ryzen 5 2600, Kingston DDR4-2133 8GB of RAM, 500W Thermaltake PSU, Gigabyte B450 DS3H mobo, RX570 8GB. I'm using Windows 10 Home

Here is a video I caught of the problem: https://youtu.be/CzYYIGNWhDQ

I've talked to Windows support 4 times, Samsung support and Memory Express support and nobody has helped me. I don't know why the problem is occuring at all, just that it usually happens under loads like video games or rendering a video in Hitfilm but it doesn't happen all the time just randomly. I DO know that the fans only go crazy when the computer restarts like this, they stay normal when I manually restart the computer.

The temps are completely fine when gaming (CPU stays arount 60 and GPU the same I'm pretty sure from last time, haven't checked again because I don't want to reinstall MSI afterburner).

I've reinstalled Windows 10, repaired the new installation and downloaded new GPU drivers. I also upgraded bios in attempt to fix the issue but to no avail. I'm still not sure if this is a hardware or software issue.

your error is the power supply not holding. download hardware info set it to logging and sensor and watch the 12v rail. your power supply brand and wattage was not a good chose. if you can return it to get a better unit do it or contact the power supply vendor to get your money back. go with a seasonic 650w focus unit.

Oct 26, 2018

I understand that the power supply is not the greatest but that was the only one they had in stock and I assume that it can run my parts because pcpartpicker said it was fine. I bought it 2 years ago as I was just upgrading.

Apr 9, 2018
This sounds like the CPU o ram maybe o the video card try to run aida 64 stability test that will tell you if something is wrong good luck hope this helps you