Question PC Running Hard

May 1, 2022
Hi!

I have recently had a host of issues I've been fighting with on the computer. The latest is how hard my PC fans are running for no reason. The Pc just had a new install of Windows and only has Windows downloaded and yet still runs like something in the background is going on. I don't know which processes (PIDs) are legit and which aren't to even end a suspicious task even if I have found it. I have ran sfc/ scannow and dism commands countless times. They haven't really helped. I don't know which anti viruses to trust so I just use Windows Security. Are there any other ways to deal with this issue?

Thanks for your time/interest!

May 1, 2022
So your fans are running fast but is your CPU running fast too ? What does Task Manager/Performance/CPU say ?
My memory says 21% and the Cpu percentage moves up and down but right now its 13%. I truly don't know if it is my fans or the entire cpu but I just hear a loud humming noise when using this pc and it runs hot when that happens too.

You don't need to run sfc /scannow or chkdsk everyday or every other day. I dont think it would harm it but its not necessary.
Generally, you only do those if you are experiencing a problem.
The most important thing you can do is to backup your data regularly.

If you want to give an insight into your pc components, please run UserBenchMark and post a link to the results.

May 1, 2022
You don't need to run sfc /scannow or chkdsk everyday or every other day. I dont think it would harm it but its not necessary.

If you want to give an insight into your pc components, please run UserBenchMark and post a link to the results.
I'm getting this error. It's the advanced repair couldn't fix your pc error with srttrail.txt file...

May 1, 2022

so what am I supposed to do about this missing file?