[SOLVED] PC Running Slower After Migration

mrpepperftw

Reputable
Mar 25, 2018
I did a Userbenchmark test and it said that my boot time was slow and my PC would run a lot faster if I used an SSD. I have an SSD that I bought a few weeks ago which is a SanDisk SSD PLUS 480 GB.
So I thought I'd try migrating it. The software I used was EaseUS and I moved all my files over to my HDD to my SSD. After restarting it felt the same speed, thinking it didn't work I unplugged my old HDD and ran my computer again and it booted to windows. After this restart I did notice programs opened faster but not as much as I though so I did another UserBenchmark test and these were my results:
https://prnt.sc/m35n0i

Before this they were all green except my 'Boot Drive' which I mentioned before, now my SSD is working at 34% and my PC is running slower than ever.
I am not sure what to do, is it something I need to change in the BIOS (Like boot order) or do I need to delete some things of the HDD and SSD as they both have identical thins (After migration)?
PC Specs:

Ryzen 5 1600
Zotac GTX 1070-Mini
VS 550
1TB HDD (Not sure of brand)
SanDisk SSD PLUS 480GB
8GB RAM

~PC was running well before migration

Solution
So then, that " user " web site said you had a slow drive and after upgrading as suggested the performance is worse ? lol

The preferred way to understand machine performance is to use individual specialized bench marks. For ssd/hdd performance, use CrystaldiskMark6. Post the scores of each drive here for review by others with similar drives and search for comparable results on hardware test sites like this one.

Same goes for boot times.Measure the time, post it here and list your machine specs and installed hardware for comments. Boot time is an active topic of discussion.

Avoid aforesaid web site. Total garbage.

mrpepperftw

Reputable
Mar 25, 2018
ladoming
Just checked the post out, and yes the partitions are correct. Cheers though

Edit: Wasn't aware there was any drivers for an SSD, I searched it up and couldn't find any obvious links

So then, that " user " web site said you had a slow drive and after upgrading as suggested the performance is worse ? lol

The preferred way to understand machine performance is to use individual specialized bench marks. For ssd/hdd performance, use CrystaldiskMark6. Post the scores of each drive here for review by others with similar drives and search for comparable results on hardware test sites like this one.

Same goes for boot times.Measure the time, post it here and list your machine specs and installed hardware for comments. Boot time is an active topic of discussion.

Avoid aforesaid web site. Total garbage.

Solution