Question PC Runs Fine Until Starting a Game

Jan 2, 2020
I built my first computer about a month ago and had a great first month. But all of a sudden about a week ago I started having weird problem. I can surf the web fine and have had no problems watching youtube or looking at websites. When playing games sometimes I get 20 min in with no problem but other times I get two seconds than it crashes. By it crashing I don't mean the whole compute, either the game crashes to desktop(in Jedi fallen order giving me the error exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')) or in games like destiny my monitor says no signal found but I still hear the sound and the PC lights don't turn off. In Swtor I also get pushed to desktop but game remains in taskbar as open and I can open it again to close to seconds later.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: Radeon RX 5700XT
Ram: G.Skill 16GB Two Stick DDR4
Storage: XPG Gammix 512 GB M.2
PSU: EVGA 600 BQ
Mobo: Asus - tuf gaming x570-plus (wi-fi)
CPU cooler: Deep Cool GAMMAXX
Case: Fractal Design Focus G

I have tried DDU and uping my fan speed to 100 to test overheating. Help me, PC form community. You're my only hope.

Jan 2, 2020
I built my first computer about a month ago and had a great first month. But all of a sudden about a week ago I started having weird problem. I can surf the web fine and have had no problems watching youtube or looking at websites. When playing games sometimes I get 20 min in with no problem but other times I get two seconds than it crashes. By it crashing I don't mean the whole compute, either the game crashes to desktop(in Jedi fallen order giving me the error exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')) or in games like destiny my monitor says no signal found but I still hear the sound and the PC lights don't turn off. In Swtor I also get pushed to desktop but game remains in taskbar as open and I can open it again to close to seconds later.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: Radeon RX 5700XT
Ram: G.Skill 16GB Two Stick DDR4
Storage: XPG Gammix 512 GB M.2
PSU: Corsair rmx650
Mobo: Asus - tuf gaming x570-plus (wi-fi)
CPU cooler: Deep Cool GAMMAXX
Case: Fractal Design Focus G

I have tried DDU and uping my fan speed to 100 to test overheating. I have tried a different psu and had recieved no change to error. Thanks in advance