[SOLVED] Pc screen fast freezes,black screen,back to normal for a second

Sep 24, 2019
Hey guys I just built a new pc with amd ryzen 7 2700, sapphire rx590 nitro+ special edition 8gb,asus prime x470 pro and corsair vengeance 8gb(2x4) 3000mhz and my old artic blue 800w psu. Once or twice a day (and sometimes more) my pc screen will fast freeze,black screen for half a second and come back to normal (no crashes,no reboots). Could it be the ram not being able to handle the speed it is meant to? Is it maybe that I didnt clean install windows 10 in ssd after mobo change?(I changed from an i5 to ryzen 7) Is it the gpu drivers?the psu ? I don't know and I kind of freak out . Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited:
Usually after a motherboard change, unless it was the same model/chipset, it is best to do a new windows install.
Especially from Intel to AMD. Im kind of suprised it runs as well as it does if this is your only problem.
Reinstall windows fresh.

Usually after a motherboard change, unless it was the same model/chipset, it is best to do a new windows install.
Especially from Intel to AMD. Im kind of suprised it runs as well as it does if this is your only problem.
Reinstall windows fresh.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS