Question PC screen freeze/stops and then restarts in 1 minute ~ after logging in

May 4, 2020
Hi guys,

im sort of onto the problem already but I’m not expert so I was keen to get some help.

Issue: after logging in the computer screen freezes and restarts quickly after, I don’t have up to a minute of screen time because of this.

Context: (1) no issues with my PC whatsoever until I moved locations with it in the last 4 days, where it worked fine and then returned home to this issue; (2) I don’t have an appropriate bracket for my SSD so this remains loose in the case, I was aware of this while moving the PC and was cautious. It sits at the bottom In it’s own undisturbed space.

Notes: (1) I tried replugging the two cords connected to the SSD to no success or change in the way the computer still has this issue; (2) once in these series of restarting as mentioned above the computer has blue screened; (3) once in these series of restarting the computer prompted a memory issue where I could choose to restart the computer or look at advanced repair options.

Computer currently running of a 1TB SSD, Windows 10, used for gaming, i7. Known past issues related to starting up, tech guy just said my windows 10 files were a ‘mess’ and he cleaned it up and did updates, no issues since.