[SOLVED] PC Sell Question

bmmojo

Reputable
Aug 20, 2019
I want sell my mini-ITX computer, I've used it for about 3 years. Never been overclocked.
What's a fair price for this computer?

Chassis: Phanteks EVOLV ITX
CPU: Intel i7-6700 @ 3.40 GHz
GPU: MSI Gaming GTX 970
Cooler: Corsair H100i v2
Storage:
  • Samsung EVO 850 SSD 250 GB
  • SanDisk SSD 128 GB
  • Western Digital Blue HDD 1TB
RAM: G-Skill @ 2133 MHz 32GB DDR4
Motherboard: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming
PSU: Seasonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze

PS: If anyone is located in Montreal, Quebec Canada and is interested in this computer.
Please send me a private message.

Last edited:
Solution
Keyboard and mouse. If you included dual 24 monitors, you'd pretty easily get 600 I think. As for OS, if you don't want to include it, at least put in a fresh install of Win 10 Pro, and make sure the buyer knows they need to activate it.

Remeca

Reputable
Around here (Toronto) that would go for $500-600 on Kijiji, especially if it included OS, K/M and monitor, though you'd probably get a lot of lowballers offering around $300. You'd always get more parting it out, but of course that could take a lot longer and is more hassle.

bmmojo

Reputable
Aug 20, 2019
Hey Remeca,

What does K/M stand for?

The OS (Windows 10 64 bit) is installed but it's not a genuine copy. I removed my product key and wiped it clean. Also I could include the dual 24'' ASUS monitors and 2.1 speakers I have.

Remeca

Reputable
Keyboard and mouse. If you included dual 24 monitors, you'd pretty easily get 600 I think. As for OS, if you don't want to include it, at least put in a fresh install of Win 10 Pro, and make sure the buyer knows they need to activate it.

Solution