[SOLVED] Pc show logo before Windows start.

Jan 22, 2020
I have a B450 tomahawk max. when i put pc on the computer will show "arsenal gaming conquer the battlefield" logo and text before pc starts loading the actually Windows...

Solution
Typically there's an option to disable the splash screen in the BIOS. From a quick look at that motherboard's manual, it looks like it would be called "Full Screen Logo Display" in the "Boot" section of the settings menu.
Jan 22, 2020
Typically there's an option to disable the splash screen in the BIOS. From a quick look at that motherboard's manual, it looks like it would be called "Full Screen Logo Display" in the "Boot" section of the settings menu.
Hmm. ill try To disable tomorrow. I dont like to use bios because i might destroy my pc but ill try

If you built this system yourself, it's also probably a good idea to check that your RAM is set to run at its full rated speed while in the BIOS. Otherwise it may default to a lower speed, impacting your performance. It looks like that motherboard's BIOS may offer an easy switch to toggle the RAM's XMP profile on and off.

Reactions: extreme_noob