Jul 29, 2020
Over the past couple weeks, I have been having this issue. Whenever I start a program that uses a decent amount of my computer's memory (League of Legends), my monitor shows a random color (blue, green, black, gray, etc.), and the monitor disconnects. Audio still comes through and I can still talk through my mic, but the screen completely freezes. It shows a frozen view of my game to people that I am sharing screens with via Discord. It started occurring when I changed from integrated graphics on my processor to my graphics card (different situation for another time). All drivers have been updated.

My specs:
MSI GeForce GTX 1050ti
Asus Prime Z37O-A 11
Intel Core i7 Processor
16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro

Solution
Over the past couple weeks, I have been having this issue. Whenever I start a program that uses a decent amount of my computer's memory (League of Legends), my monitor shows a random color (blue, green, black, gray, etc.), and the monitor disconnects. Audio still comes through and I can still talk through my mic, but the screen completely freezes. It shows a frozen view of my game to people that I am sharing screens with via Discord. It started occurring when I changed from integrated graphics on my processor to my graphics card (different situation for another time). All drivers have been updated.

My specs:
MSI GeForce GTX 1050ti
Asus Prime Z37O-A 11
Intel Core i7 Processor
But in Windows you never...

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020

My specs:
MSI GeForce GTX 1050ti
Asus Prime Z37O-A 11
Intel Core i7 Processor
But in Windows you never get this issue? Try running a stress test that puts 100 percent load on the CPU and take check off GPU or don't run a GPU test. If all goes well then its your video card that is busted and sorry to say you need to RMA that thing. Typical AMD not surprising.. sighs ;)

Solution
Jul 29, 2020
But in Windows you never get this issue? Try running a stress test that puts 100 percent load on the CPU and take check off GPU or don't run a GPU test. If all goes well then its your video card that is busted and sorry to say you need to RMA that thing. Typical AMD not surprising.. sighs ;)
Everything ran fine when off the motherboard itself. I will try a spare GPU and see if it works off that. Thanks.