[SOLVED] Pc shows no image

Aug 6, 2019
Hello
I was playing a few hours on my pc when i have this crush blue screen on my pc thread_stuck_in_device_driver. After this my pc reboot but show no image(no signal). I try a different monitor because sometimes this happen with my tv , but don't work. All the fans are working even the the fan of the videocard. I disconnected and reconnected the GPU and nothing. My computer is brand new and I'm scared please help.
Cpu Intel I3 9100f
GPU MSI radeon rx560
Mb Asus tuf gaming b360m

Last edited:
Solution
thread_stuck_in_device_driver

You MIGHT be getting the above BSOD ERROR, because a device driver is STILL spinning/running in an infinite loop (in background), only waiting for hardware to become IDLE (if it isn't).

This usually indicates some problem with the hardware itself, or with the device driver programming the hardware in a wrong way. In most cases if not all, this error is the result of a bad GPU or a bad display driver.
thread_stuck_in_device_driver

You MIGHT be getting the above BSOD ERROR, because a device driver is STILL spinning/running in an infinite loop (in background), only waiting for hardware to become IDLE (if it isn't).

This usually indicates some problem with the hardware itself, or with the device driver programming the hardware in a wrong way. In most cases if not all, this error is the result of a bad GPU or a bad display driver.

Last edited:
Solution
Aug 6, 2019
Hello guys! Today I reconnected all again and i got a speaker for testing and run. The ami bios says that 1 long and 3 short, then 1 short beeps is for unrecognized monitor or bad mobo and ram. I reconnected the ram in another slot, reset and try again. This time I got the first error only. I think this can be correlated to a bad GPU but I cannot test this yet. Also there is a pattern of beeps for bad GPU that wasn't what I got. Strange.
Pd I reset the bios after the ram was reconnected.