Question PC shut down after ~30 seconds

May 15, 2019
Hi,

a few days ago I turned on my PC, it suddenly turned off again. Tested several things and changed Mainboard, CPU and memory, so they are new. Still the same issue but the pc runs longer.

My Hardware:
Mainboard, Msi Z390 Gaming Plus (new)
CPU: i5 9400F (new)
CPU cooling: Corsair Hydro series H55 (old ~2013-2014)
Memory: 2x Corsair 8gb vengeance (new)
Graphic card: Gigabyte GTX 960 (old, ~2016)
1x Ssd, 1x Hdd, 1x CD ROM
PSU: AeroCool E80-700 (old, ~2013)

So as I said above, with the new system I can reach Bios, I can use mouse, keyboard and I see a picture, it recognizes CPU (temperature ~28-30° Celsius, same for Mainboard), both RAM 8gb, Hdd and SDD (if I don't start bios and let it run, I can even see login screen windows 10). If I look at the fans, only CPU fan recognized, case fans not (all 3 pin fans). CPU cooling head's cable plugged into pump fan, fan for air direction of cpu plugged into cpu fan. If I switch RAM to different slots it says that they are in wrong position, only 1 or no Ram does not work properly. No graphic card, too. Fan positioning for air cooling is correct. I can hear all fans and see them spinning. So even with the new hardware I have the same problem (shut down after ~30 seconds) but the pc runs longer than before.
You can check most of this with my video which shows the start, bios settings (had not much time :p) and shut down.

https://streamable.com/jyvkq

Next thing I try is to start with a jumper. I do not have another suitable PSU to test so far.

Do you guys please have any advices or tips? I'm done...

I apologize for any bad english/ grammar, not a native speaker

May 15, 2019
Memory:
VENGEANCE® LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15 Memory Kit - Black

Happened 1 hour ago, I heard something like a cracking (just 1 short crack) from the PC and it smelled kinda burnt. PSU cable plugged into power strip and power button was on yes, but PC was not turned on, so everything as usual right? I looked, in this case smelled closer and the stink (in my opinion) comes from the PSU or graphic card. Nothing else has the same stink.