[SOLVED] PC Shut down problem

Sep 8, 2020
Everytime I slightly bump my desk, or some sort of shaking it turns off my monitors, and the fans start blasting. I've waited but nothing happens, so I ahve to shut down my pc. It only started to happen recently, about maybe a week ago.

Solution
try to not bump your pc and just wiggle the power and reset button with out pressing it, try to simulate it with out disturbing the pc to much, move the cord from the wall to the pc around a bit while its plugged in, remove keyboard and mouse and see if it still shuts of when bumped

perrynick17

Commendable
BANNED
Dec 30, 2018
try to not bump your pc and just wiggle the power and reset button with out pressing it, try to simulate it with out disturbing the pc to much, move the cord from the wall to the pc around a bit while its plugged in, remove keyboard and mouse and see if it still shuts of when bumped

Solution

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please lsit your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the age of the PSU, apart from it's make and model and it's wattage.

You might want to power down your system, disconnect from the wall and display and inspect each connection to and from the PSU to your respective components. Chances are something might've come loose internally(harness wise).