Question PC shut down while installation of os

ParthParmar

Commendable
Apr 29, 2020
Hey guys I am new here I am here because when I try to to install any OS in my PC then it continues to installation process and after almost two three minutes it shuts down
The whole situation:
What happened is before 2 months ago my PC started to showing blue screen error in Windows and the errors are are different every time and there is almost 10 type of errors and my PC is assembled by an shop but due to lockdown of coronavirus they said me that it can't repair now so I contacted Microsoft and they told me to reinstall Windows so I was trying to reinstall Windows everything was going fine and I also completed disk participation step and when I read the other screen where it showing me steps like copying Windows file so there on second step my PC again showed me that blue screen of death error and after that what happened is when I start my PC it shuts down in 5 to 10 seconds and this time changes again and again I mean sometime it's one second sometime it's one minute and it changes everyday when I I tried to on my PC so now as I say it that it turns on for almost 2 to 3 minutes and now I am not trying to install Windows I am trying to install Kali Linux and again this all is happening and one thing I checked is my processors thermal paste is ok so can anyone help me with this