Question Pc shut off in few seconds after I power it on

Dec 8, 2021
Hi guys, my PC shut off in few seconds after I power it on. I bring it to the repair shop, but the man at the shop said there is nothing wrong with the PC. He told me, he tried to shut off and turn it back on in 2 days, its worked every single time. But when I bring it back home, the PC worked for 1 or 2 days then it happen again. I bring it back to the shop, and the man turn it on right in front of me. He told me he cant find anything problem because the PC is working really good, he tried 3 days to make sure its fine. I take it back home then the PC not working again. I tried to replace the new PSU but still shut off after I power it on.

Dec 8, 2021
I would concur. Probably a power quality issue. I know surge suppressor was noted but same goes with UPS if you are running one. If not I would look into getting one with automatic voltage regulation and see if it helps.
are you using a specific surge protector or wall outlet each time this occurs?
if so, try switching to other outlets in another part of the residence and removing the surge protector from the chain.
Yes I do, the man at the shop told me that too, I tried other wall outlet but still not working.