[SOLVED] PC SHUT OFFS WHILE GAMING

Nov 2, 2019
Hi guys! Need a little help here. So while I was playing some game my pc suddenly switched off. Tried turning it on again but only the fans from cpu, gpu, psu even my mouse and keyboard turned on(lights) but theres no display. I tried fixing the rams, rewiring, pulled out the power cable from the psu. One thing I noticed is after letting all the fan spin for a while, the cpu fan spins faster and loud. When this happens I turn off the pc. Is there a reason why my pc is not booting?

Heres my crappy pc build:
Rx 480 4gb
I7 2600k cpu
16 gb ddr3 patriot viper RAM
HP elite 8200 motherboard
Aerocool Cyclon 500w psu
250 something gb SSD

Solution
Hi guys! Need a little help here. So while I was playing some game my pc suddenly switched off. Tried turning it on again but only the fans from cpu, gpu, psu even my mouse and keyboard turned on(lights) but theres no display. I tried fixing the rams, rewiring, pulled out the power cable from the psu. One thing I noticed is after letting all the fan spin for a while, the cpu fan spins faster and loud. When this happens I turn off the pc. Is there a reason why my pc is not booting?

Rx 480 4gb
I7 2600k cpu
Aerocool Cyclon 500w psu
250 something gb SSD
its the psu.Had the same problem with my r9 380 and a 10$ "500W??" psu.Buy a new psu and everything...

Rx 480 4gb
I7 2600k cpu
Aerocool Cyclon 500w psu
250 something gb SSD
its the psu.Had the same problem with my r9 380 and a 10$ "500W??" psu.Buy a new psu and everything will be ok.Im 99.99% sure its the psu,but i can be wrong.
I recommend this:https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categ...Supply-Units/cx-series-config/p/CP-9020121-NA

Edit:You wont get a picture from your monitor until you take out the GPU,that is if the Cyclon psu is still in your system.Change the psu and you'll be ready to game

Solution