Question pc shutdown after closing a game, buzzing in headphones and pc freeze

Jan 18, 2023
Hello, lately something weird started to happen to my pc, when im exiting a game the computer completly shuts down. Before this i've noticed that my 16gb of ram (dual channel) wasant running on their full performance and i set de ram frequency to 3200 in the bios (previously 2400). When i was playing games on 3200MHz, RUST for example would crash my pc in 5 minutes (no windows shutdown on screen, just like when the power goes out), when i changed back the frequency to 2400 like it used to be the pc would only crash a few seconds after i exited the game.
Also, when the pc crashes and windows boots back on, in task manager in the memory tab, there is 8gb allocated to the hardware reserved section, to solve this i need to go into bios and change the freqencies and restart my pc. (it then shows the normal 50mb alocated to hardware reserved). This makes me think that there is a ram problem. (i tried swapping between 2400,3000,3200mhz, cleaning the rams, replacing them on different slots, nothing solves the crashing problem.)
I've looked online for the past hours, found some things that didn't work out in my favor and nothing seems to help.
Note: A few days ago before this problem I've upgraded my gtx 1050ti 4gb to a used gtx 1660 super 6gb ddr6 and i wonder if there is a problem with it. Temperatures are normal.
Pc specs:
-Power Supply: Seasonic B12 BC-750, 80+ Bronze, 750W
-Cpu: AMD Ryzen 5 1600AF, 3.6GHz
-Old gpu(everything worked with this one): Gtx 1050 ti 4gb, Current gpu: Gtx 1660 SUPER 6gb DDR6
-Ram memory: x2 Kingston FURY Beast 8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16 dual channel
-Motherboard: GIGABYTE B450M DS3H V2
-SSD: Kingston A400 240GB SATA-III 2.5 inch

dave.rara66

Honorable
Dec 19, 2017
Are you manually setting your RAM speed (not the timings) to 3200MHZ? You should just enable XMP and leave everything else alone.

If you still have issues, it's pretty clear that your new card has a problem, as you stated that everything worked fine with your old card.

Have you tried removing the new card, cleaning the slot, and reseating it?