Question PC Shutdown immediately after installing integrated HD graphics for core i5-2400k

Dec 3, 2020
When ever i try to install integrated intel HD Graphics for my PC Core i5-2400k,it installs then changes screen resolution and suddenly switches without any errors and when i try to start my PC it auto shutdown just after the windows loading and before login page😥

Plz Help

My GPU is also got damaged with the same issue like try to install Driver and auto shutdown is there any problem with my PC or OS,my specs are:-

Intel Core i5-2400k
6 GB Ram
Windows 10Pro 64-bit

Plz help guys

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your PSU and it's age? Make and model of your motherboard? I think you're undergoing a faulty PSU issue whereby it can't bare the power requirements of the system once you install the drivers.

My GPU is also got damaged with the same issue like try to install Driver and auto shutdown
An indication that the PSU conked the discrete GPU.

Dec 3, 2020
Well thanks for my welcome

The PSU in my PC is pre-installed
PSU is of HP and it looks like of 320W
My GPU is not responding and i took it off but if i want to install the drivers of core i5 its having the same issue😥

The motherboard is also pre-installed just like i said it is also of HP but i don't know how to check it coz my PC is not starting 😥 sorry for that