[SOLVED] Pc Shuts Down After 30 Min of Gameplay

Jan 20, 2020
About a month ago my girlfriend decided to get a gaming computer, I helped her put it together and we thought everything was okay. Then we started having issues when she would play Rainbow 6 and Overwatch. After 30-40 min of playing her computer would just shut down on its own and reboot back up. We ran benchmarks for her cpu and her gpu but never crashed. I made sure her ram was in the correct spot. Im not really sure what else it could be. Maybe a cooling problem? She has a stock cooler and only two fans in her case. No rear fan either. Her pc case gets quiet hot but when i monitor her temps, she gets about 50-55 Celsius while gaming for her cpu and gpu around 55-60 Celsius. So im thinking it could be a motherboard issue??? Id really appreciate some help or tips that could help me resolve this issue.

Specs:
Cpu: i5-9400
Mobo: Gigabyte B365M DS3H
Psu: EVGA 500 WATT Bronze 80+
Gpu: Msi Gtx 1650 4gb
Ram: 8gb T-Force 2x4

Solution
I would probably blame that low quality power supply. You could check and see if there is a bios update available, for the motherboard. Your CPU/GPU temps seem fine, so those probably are not the issue.