Feb 25, 2019
hardware specs are
a6-6400k
8gb ram
120gb ssd,
500gb hdd,
windows 10 64bit,
700watts generic psu,
but replace already with new generic psu since cant afford for the rated ones but the issues of random shuts down remains,Shut downs happens randomly,some days are ok and some days are not but most of the shut down issues occur while doing the homebased job,receive calls and doing multi-tasking tabs

junrel66

Commendable
Feb 25, 2019
Please describe the shutdown. Is it like someone just pulled the power out?

What is the cpu temperature when doing your work?
yes,its just like that, a sudden power lost and need to turn on the pc again but sometimes the pc shut down suddenly but turns on automatically,i didnt get the exact cpu temp but im sure its not that too hot coz i can play dota 2 and cs:go for a couple of hours without the issues,issues only occurs while doing the homebased job,the company says that my hardware specs is capable to their needs,thats why im so confused by now of whts the next step to do,ive chande the thermal paste,ive replace the psu,ive add exhaust fans in the case

junrel66

Commendable
Feb 25, 2019
yes,its just like that, a sudden power lost and need to turn on the pc again but sometimes the pc shut down suddenly but turns on automatically,i didnt get the exact cpu temp but im sure its not that too hot coz i can play dota 2 and cs:go for a couple of hours without the issues,issues only occurs while doing the homebased job,the company says that my hardware specs is capable to their needs,thats why im so confused by now of whts the next step to do,ive chande the thermal paste,ive replace the psu,ive add exhaust fans in the case
no bsod.no freezing.no game crashes,only random shuts down while doing homebased job

junrel66

Commendable
Feb 25, 2019
If it’s not psu or temperature my next thought would be motherboard but that doesn’t explain why it only does this while working and not gaming.
thats why its so confusing...faulty hardware should trip the pc when gaming,so i started to think if there are software issues in the company i work with
i will buy a true rated psu tommorow,and gradually check temp,i will post the result after

junrel66

Commendable
Feb 25, 2019
sorry for late follow up reply....I've upgraded the processor into A8-7600 then suddenly the issues is gone until now, don't know how this 1mb cache vs 4mb cache limits its multitasking task causes a random shutdown.