[SOLVED] PC shuts down randomly, then right back on

Apr 13, 2020
Hello everyone, hope you are all doing fine.

So, the tittle pretty much sums it up, my PC has recently started to turn off, then right back on, out of nowhere. It's important to point out that it occours after about half an hour the PC is on, it dosn't matter if I'm watching a yt video or gaming. So do you guys have any idea of what I can do?

Ps: english is not my native language, sorry for any grammar issues.

My PC specs are (if it matters at all): 16 GB RAM DDR4, 256 GB SSD, Ryzen 3600, GTX 960, VP550 (Psu).

Last edited:
Solution
Only the PSU! @Grobe
Ok, so then if the air flow is blocked, then the PSU will overheat and emergency shut down. The solution here is to remove as much dust as possible, you may use a vacuum cleaner carefully (pull out any main power and don't touch other components) to achieve this. Do NOT attempt to open the PSU itself because of electric shock danger.
Apr 13, 2020
Ok, so then if the air flow is blocked, then the PSU will overheat and emergency shut down. The solution here is to remove as much dust as possible, you may use a vacuum cleaner carefully (pull out any main power and don't touch other components) to achieve this. Do NOT attempt to open the PSU itself because of electric shock danger.
Ok, will do that and tell if it works!